Busy week! Ahhhh. I feel like I’m moving at a million miles an hour and working on a gazillion projects. Holy moly. Good thing the internet is full of inspiration. Enjoy the links below and check out who won the hand printed fabric GIVEAWAY below!
[vimeo 20800127 w=515&h=290]
I stumbled upon this beautiful mix of electronic sounds and nature video. Let’s just say this was my favorite find all week!
[vimeo 13776542 w=515&h=290]
The simplicity in this animated short film mixed with the chosen music is perfect!
1. I absolutely love the rebranding project for Henry & Co. Feels like there is a lot of history behind the brand.
2. This Japanese clothing company has an amazing online magazine with great photography. I was a little thrown off when the pages starting turning backwards;)
4. Did you see this? Solar Power pops, an on wheels popsicle truck. Yes!
5. This tumblr site has me coming back for more. My new fav.
6. Sign up for Amanda’s photography e-course. I bet there is some great content in there:)
7. This bicycle is going to be mine someday. I’m in love with it and that’s that.
8. While staying at the Ace Hotel in Portland, I fell in love with their complimentary shampoos and soaps by these guys.
9. This hanging flowerpot DIY via poppytalk is a summer must!