[vimeo 37119711 w=750&h=420]
* I know this video is spreading around blog land like a virus (which is exactly what it is supposed to do). If you haven’t taken the time to watch it, please take 30 min today to become more aware about our world’s invisible children.
1. How fun is this. A blog called Closet Visit walks you through the homes of some of the most stylist individuals.
2. Isn’t this just amazing. I love the idea of “painting outside the box”. Such great spaces are created by thinking untraditionally.
4. Arthound. One of my favorite blogs of the week.
7. A really lovely photography blog by Karen Kristian. So great.
9. Did you see this blog (Oeuvre)…if not, go now!
10. The above video touched my heart like a pound of bricks. As soon as the video ended I made a donation, because I felt like that was all I could do. Please watch the video (in it’s entirety) and get inspired to make change!