And we’re back from the “unseasonably cold” pacific northwest and back to 100 degree days. Life is beautiful!
[vimeo 20011942 w=515&h=290]
This is my most favorite video I’ve seen in awhile. I’d be in heaven if I found on of these cameras to buy and someone to teach me how to use it.
[vimeo 26273749 w=515&h=290]
Music video for Feist’s song “Now at Last” filmed in China. Shot with Canon 7D.
1. These DIY Record dividers by Camp design. When I get a spare second, this will be done!
2. If you haven’t read it yet, be sure to check out Lonny Magazine’s latest issue. It’s another heart throb.
3. Might need to stock up on these vintage inspired post cardsfor when I have a little note to send. (really good price with a lot of character!)
4. The work of Anja Photography keeps you coming back for more. Each image has lot of depth and a story to tell.
5. This DIY post by Rachel of Smile & wave is beyond genius. I’m also adding this vintage time card organizer to my DIY list. (How’d she find such a great piece???)
6. I really enjoyed this blog post by Old Brand New (other people’s houses)
7. The perfect summer sweet treat – pink lemonade cupcakes via A Beautiful Mess
8. It’s finally here! Kinfolk Magazine in all of it’s greatness. Everything about it is gorgeous!
9. Did you hear the news? The gals of Oh So Lovely are now going to be supplying Vintage Glory with their vintage treasures. What an accomplishment!
10. One last DIY to add to the list- DIY summer orange scrub. (wouldn’t this look great in a vintage jar?)
11. Congrats to Lauren over @ Busy Bee Lauren blog for launching her new online vintage dress shop last week. Lots of great stuff all for under $20!