First, I’d like to congratulation Lily of Gold & Straw for being chosen as the Diario Shop Giveaway winner! I’ll be emailing you soon about details 🙂 Thank you all for your support of this blog and participation in this little giveaway!
I’m completely aware that it’s now January 14, and I’m just now posting about my hopes and dreams for 2014. A little behind the game, I know. That’s ok though, right? There are so many unknowns for the upcoming year, but oddly enough..there are a lot of things already determined. I’ve never had this many BIG life changes happening at once, so wish me/us luck.
Last year at this time, I set 5 parameters for which I would use to guide my decisions and plans for 2013. The parameters were simple… 1. Let it Be, 2. Be More Present, 3. Be Adventurous, 4. Follow My Heart & Feed My Soul, 5. Be More Conscious. I’m pleased to say that I feel I’ve done a good job in all five areas, specially #4. I now have a good foundation for all the wild adventurous that 2014 has in store.
Here are some things I do know…
1. In 2014 my little business will grow and open so many unexpected doors to new adventures.
2. In 2014 my personal motto is –> Que Sera Sera (Whatever will be, will be)
3. In 2014 I will be marrying my longtime love (12 years) on a sandy beach with our closest friends & family.
4. In 2014 we will pack up all our belongings and move across country (details to come)
I feel very antsy to see how this big grand adventure pans out. Now, thanks to my new tattoo, I have a daily reminder that “Whatever will be, will be”.
Some of my favorite bloggers shared their resolutions and goals as well. Megan wants to continue to live wildly with intention, Kathleen is going to rock the term “mama”, Joy is going to kick envy in the face, Katie writes a love letter to 2013, Mara is selling everything she owns and moving to Ecuador, & Drea talks about her year of Lucidity.
I’d love to hear/read about your intentions for 2014, so please post the links to your posts in the comment section of this post. Can’t wait to see how we’ve all been inspired to start this new year!
* The Diario shop giveaway winner was chosen randomly using www.Random.org.