“You are a true renaissance woman, skilled in all the visually artistic endeavors required for modern successful branding. How did you get here? Did it start with a crayon, a camera, a computer? What sparked you?” -Abby of JORD Watches
That was by far one of my favorite questions I’ve answered in a handful of recent interviews. During the last month or so, I’ve challenged myself to say “yes” to any interview that was presented to me. I’m not one who likes being the center of attention, but it’s been an amazing experience and it got me thinking inward a bit. I’ve been able to connect with so many like-minded creatives and companies that I wouldn’t have otherwise. I also loved the variety of questions asked and loved when a question caught me off guard. If you’re interested and following along, you can stop by all the interviews via the links below. Thank you to all the gals/companies who hosted me on their space.
1. Abby over at JORD Wooden Watches asks, “Where do you think companies miss the mark when branding their new products” and “what do you waste time doing?” Read Full Interview
2. Francesca of Freja Daily asks, “What is the secret to standing out in the blog world” and inquired about my design process. Read Full Interview
3. Shared my thoughts on the “side hustle” over on the Holly Marie Design blog. Read Full Writeup
4. A few tips/suggestions about diving into the world of freelance as well as a glimpse into my daily routine.
Full interview on Hunting Louise
5. Embracing vulnerability on Organized Creatives Fear Confession series and talked about my fear of torrential downpours (the creative kind). Read Full Essay